As octoopi.com (Octoopi Smart Energy) , we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and maintained in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK").
1. How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
Pursuant to KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with octoopi.com is obtained in full or partially, automatically, or by any non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system; subject to be processed by us. Any transaction performed on the data within the scope of KVKK is accepted as “processing of personal data”.
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons of Processing Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
- To analyze advertising preferences,
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
3. Information About Third Parties Or Organizations Where Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
For the purposes mentioned above, the persons / organizations to whom your personal data you share with octoopi.com can be transferred; our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign subsidiaries; program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other organizations that we receive services, cooperate with, and / or Data Processor in order to carry out our activities, especially the member firms using octoopi.com infrastructure and the persons and organizations related to the service provided, but not limited to them. 3. are individuals and organizations.
4. How Your Personal Data is Collected
Your personal data,
- With the forms on octoopi.com website and mobile applications, with information such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, data including browsing time and details, location data;
- In a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or distant, orally or in writing, taken from people who share business data, business card, resume (cv), bid and other means for purposes such as establishing a business relationship with octoopi.com, applying for a job, bidding, etc. or electronically;
- In addition, data obtained from indirectly from different channels, websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar (micro) websites and social media, e-newsletter reading or click movements, data provided by public databases From social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat etc), social profiles such as shared profiles and data; can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before KVKK Goes into Force
Since octoopi.com has not started its publishing life before April 7, 2016, which is the effective date of KVKK, there is no personal data that we have stored before this date.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
To be maintained processed outside of Turkey in the treatment or Turkey, collected by any of the methods listed above personal data are located abroad in accordance with the condition of the scope KVKK and contractual purposes (Personal Data Board by accredited and personal data protection to countries where adequate protection in respect of) services It can also be transferred to its agents.
Your Personal Data;
- Our business partners who cooperate and / or receive services for the presentation and promotion of products and services,
- To the competent authorities that will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
- Regulatory and supervisory agencies and other government agencies such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data,
- Legal entities that have commercial phone numbers with octoopi.com and have your phone number,
If necessary, it can be transferred.
7. Retention and Protection of Personal Data
octoopi.com prevents the unauthorized access of unauthorized persons, preventing the illegal processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK, the systems and databases of your personal data; It is obliged to take software and physical security measures such as hash, encryption, transaction log, access management in order to ensure its preservation. If it is learned that the personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be reported immediately to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulations and in writing.
8. Keeping Personal Data Updated and Accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of KVKK, octoopi.com has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for octoopi.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the applicable legislation, our members must share their correct and updated data or update them via website / mobile application.
9. Rights of Personal Data Owner in accordance with Law No. 6698
Article 11 of KVKK numbered 6698 came into force on October 7, 2016, and the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
- Personal Data Owner, by applying to octoopi.com (data controller),
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of KVKK,
- In case of correction, deletion, or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of the data, it has the right to demand the removal of the damage.
10. Communication and Application Method
The Data Representative to be appointed by octoopi.com will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and the internet address where this document is available when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to the e-mail address [email protected]
octoopi.com can give a positive / negative response in written or digital form, provided that it is reasoned and responded within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary procedures for the requests are free. However, if transactions require a cost, octoopi.com reserves the right to request a fee. These fees are determined by the Board of Protection of Personal Data based on the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
By sharing your personal data on our website, our applications and other channels, our Personal Data Policy and its conditions regarding processing, processing methods, data transfer, sale and other related issues in our policy, data shared with octoopi.com, a social media application, on the web site, applications and It is of great importance in KVKK that you can use it on social media channels, make notices and suggestions, share it commercially with third parties provided that it is for the benefit of the members, and that you agree to this and apply to octoopi.com before using your legal rights. you declare that you agree with an explicit consent defined as consent based on free will.